BBWO: BLACK BUSINESS WOMEN ONLINE

Have a business in Atlanta? Post your information here!

Views: 38

Replies to This Discussion
Join our Facebook Community | Share Your Web Links | Enter Our Big Giveaway
Post Your Favorite Videos | Submit Articles | Join Our Affiliate Program

Special Invite Event Planning & Management
PO Box 922206
Norcross, GA 30010
(281) 914-8888
Hello to Everyone,

I hope this day is a blessing to everyone. My name is Towanda Cooper. I'm the President of Cooper Automotive Repair Inc. My home base is Cartersville, GA but my service area is the Metro Atlanta area. CAR Inc is my baby, It was created over seven years ago. We're not just an auto repair and maintenance service. We're mobile. We bring our services to you doorstep. If you live in or around the Atlanta area, everyone knows how hard it is to get around. Car maintenance is somehwere around the bottom of the to-do list. So, we want to take the hassle out of waiting and dropping off your vehicle.

How does CAR Inc work? You call us to schedule your maintenance or repair. Our technician will come to your door, whether its your home or office. The service is completed on-site. Matter of fact, we promise to leave your place how we found it.

What are our services? That's a great questions. We offer oil changes, brake repairs, tune-ups, and minor mechanical and electrical repairs. Our prices are competitive with your local stand alone garages. We don't add a trip fee. Matter of fact, we use a reminder system to help keep you on track with your maintenance needs.

How do you prevent oil or other liquids from dropping on my driveway? There's another great question. As apart of our promise to leave your premises the way we found it, we use enclosed pans, a tarp, and we carry oil dry or catnip for spills.

How do we contact you? Wow, this is a sharp group. You can visit our website: myatlantamobilerepair.com. Our contact number: 706.228.6371. My email: towanda@carinc00.com.

Are you looking for a speaker for your group? My contact information is above.
I am thrilled to have found you...all of you. Not only will I require your services in the future but will share your information with others as well. Thank you much...all of you!

In the Spirit of SiStarhood,
Tonya
Coupe Media Group, Inc. located in Atlanta, GA, is an exclusive multi facet marketing, publishing, design, print and public relations boutique firm. Coupe Media offers the unique sensibility of LAPE (listening, advising, preparing and executing). While most firms offer a wide variety of possibilities, Coupe Media Group, Inc. delivers the impact that your brand requires.

CoupeMG@gmail.com
Go to Mona Vie. Get paid on your issued debit card every Friday
www.mymonavie.com/dominiqueprosper. Become a distributor for $39 one time then get on auto ship. Get luxury trips, excursion, and a car at the Black Diamon level

also, shop my website at slumber parties www.slumberpartiesbydominique.com
Blue Serenity Ink
Professional Writing and Editing
Specializing in Web Content | Articles | Blogs
Alpharetta, GA
www.blueserenityink.com

Current Special: 5 Articles for $45 (250-350 words) - Great for your blog, website, or ezine
Hello, Hello!! I'm Taylor Davis CEO and Creator of PinkPages2Go! (The Women's Version of Yellow Pages, just better, fresher and effective) :) I'm excited and interested in connecting with other entrepreneurs, small to midsize busineses who desire to expand the awareness of their services/products in a creative way to millions in the Metroplex. I look forward to being a valuable asset for effective & efficient advertising, marketing and social networking (online and offline) for your business.

PinkPages2Go is the #1 Exclusive Shopping & Lifestyle Essentials Guide for Women On-The-Go in the Metro, providing connections to high quality services, products, & events via MobiSite, Print Magazine Guide, Online Directory and Web Presence, Digital Magazine Edition, & Toll-Free Directory Assistance. We'll be officially launching for the Atlanta Area Winter 2008.

I look forward to exclusively representing your business, for your city!!

Taylor Davis - PinkPages2Go

PinkPages2Go – She’s Totally Connected
~MizzRikki here, owner and operator of MizzEllaneous.com. We provide clean.simple.design services for small business and non-profits.

Phylena Houde-Mary Kay Independent Consultant
Atlanta, GA

* Specializing in Parties, Girls Nite Out, Corporate Gifts for Holidays and Special Occassions
* Ask me about Custom Gift Baskets
* Free Shipping or Personal Delivery!

Visit my website at www.marykay.com/phylena
HARRIS WARE & ASSOCIATES
(404) 906-0981

HARRIS WARE & ASSOCIATES provides accounting, tax and business support services to businesses and individuals. Contact us at www.harris-ware.com or at info@harris-ware.com.
WARE ENERGY
www.wareenergy.com

Would you like to save money on your utility bill? Visit my site at www.wareenergy.com and see how you can save on your gas bill. This is a great opportunity for people who want to earn residual income. Many have become millionaires using this business model. Check out my website. If you've interest in either saving on your gas bill or exploring more about the business opportunity or both, contact me at info@harris-ware.com.

Thanks,
Tonya
Would You like to become an Entrepreneur?

I can help you with that goal.

I am a Leisure Travel Consultant and days at a time, I don't have to lift a finger!

MY company, World Ventures, has paid out a massive amount of money just off of Travel Commissions!

Since the launch of our new system Rovia last Fall, tons of checks have been sent out, totaling thousands of dollars, and we have just gotten started.
Travel commissions can add up quickly!

There are two easy steps to making money in this industry:
~Hand out your card and tell people that you have a website where there are great travel deals &

~Ask your family and friends to include your website in their search when planning their next vacation.

Through my Company, Global Journeys, I offer the lowest prices to international destinations. If starting your own career in this business is a desire, I can assist with that as well. Not only does the website have great pricing but it also has access to some deals that other websites do not have.

Check it out, add it to your favorites or Bookmark it:
http://Necole.Rovia.com/

For more information contact: WV.GlobalJourneys@Gmail.com or 770.771.8538
www.Necole.WorldVentures.Biz

RSS

Become A Money Magnet

Sponsors & Support

Advertisements

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Advertisement

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Back to Business Virtual Conference