BBWO: BLACK BUSINESS WOMEN ONLINE

This is the place you can promote yourself within your state, add contact information, any sales, etc.

Views: 12

Replies to This Discussion
Join our Facebook Community | Share Your Web Links | Enter Our Big Giveaway
Post Your Favorite Videos | Submit Articles | Join Our Affiliate Program

Greetings Event Planners and Vendors! My name is Morgan N. Scot. I am the Owner of ENVI Consulting & Associates, a boutique Event Management and Consulting Firm headquartered in Atlanta, Ga, that specializes in producing upscale social and corporate events throughout the US and abroad. We offer full service event management, with the goal to make the event planning for our clients as stress free as possible. Please visit our website for additional information.

**SPECIAL** Holiday Party Planning 15% OFF for BBWO Members
I am a small business owner in New Orleans, LA. I own Imaginative Gift Baskets, LLC & Balloon Bouquets. My company is a event planning company, with the speciality in Gift Baskets, & balloons. We also do party favors. Our goal is to plan your entire party from begining to end.

I specialize in Gourmet Baskets, especially made with the finest of New Orleans cuisines. We also do balloons for all occasions. The event planning part of the company main clients are the future bride getting married in New Orleans, or the surrounding areas.

Please visit one of my websites to get more information on what exactly I do:
www.AmbianceUDesire.com
www.ImaginativeGiftBaskets.com
www.Balloonbouquetsandmore.com

Or if in the New Orleans area, stop by our storefront:

2108 St. Bernard Ave.
New Orleans, LA 70119

or email us: imaginativegift@gmail.com
ambianceudesire@gmail.com
Or Call Us:
Phone: (504) 613-0634
Fax: (504) 324-1785

'Whatever You imagine, we got it!"

Greetings! I am new to BBWO. My business is A Gift 4 You! Unique Handcrafted Items. I specialize in custom decorated brooms for weddings, the home and anniversaries. I just added a new broom to Etsy headed for North Carolina https://www.etsy.com/shop/JumpingtheBroom Please favorite my shop, take a look at my options and connect with me. My Facebook page is www.facebook.com/agift4you

Greetings!
ORDER your broom before August 24th and enter "ENON2014" for 15% off your purchase. https://www.etsy.com/shop/JumpingtheBroom See additional brooms on our site.

RSS

Advertisement

Sponsors & Support

Advertisements

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Advertisement

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

© 2017   Created by LaShanda Henry.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Warning: require_once(xn-app://widgetlaboratory/apps/windex.php): failed to open stream: "XN_AppFilesystemStream::stream_open" call failed in /apps/sistapreneurs/index.php on line 5 Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'xn-app://widgetlaboratory/apps/windex.php' (include_path='.:/php/includes/XN:/php/includes/PEAR:/php/includes/other') in /apps/sistapreneurs/index.php on line 5