BBWO: BLACK BUSINESS WOMEN ONLINE

WHAT KIND OF BUSINESS DO YOU HAVE AND EXPLAIN WHY YOU PICKED THAT TO START OUT WITH.

Views: 13

Replies to This Discussion
Join our Facebook Community | Share Your Web Links | Enter Our Big Giveaway
Post Your Favorite Videos | Submit Articles | Join Our Affiliate Program

My business is Tastefully Simple. I began about a year ago after attending my first party. I love food and I love to cook. I also like entertaining and throwing parties. Being a consultant for Tastefully Simple helps me do all of those things.
Alwayz Sayin Somethang (ASS) is the name of my business. It emcompasses every business idea I have. From me writing my own material, to creating products for others, ASS pretty much covers it. I have tried so much stuff in my entrepreneur search that I finally decided that I would concentrate on my creative side and see where that leads me. Visit me over at www.freewebs.com/sayinsomethang and make sure you visit my guest book and let me know you were there. Thanks.
McBride Merchant Services, Inc. was started 2 years ago as a business that seeks to save business owners time and money in utilizing credit card processing services. Our goal is to save you a minimum of 20% in credit card processing fees while providing you with the latest technology thereby saving you time! We offer a full suite of services including a "Secure WebPay" application for businesses utilizing the internet to sell their products and services. Our Secure WebPay solution is less expensive than "PayPal". We also offer Wireless Terminals for merchants on the go. Visit our website at www.mcbridemerchantservices.com for more details.

Michelle McBride
mcbride@mcbridemerchantservices.com
Hello,

I am the President of With a little Amor, we provide workshops on leadership, self esteem and goal setting. I am also the founder and Executive Director of a community based non profit organzation for male and teen parents. Mentor, Encourage, Lift and Love, Inc.

www.withalittleamor.com
www.mentorencourageliftandlove.org

My business is La Bella Baskets~ Gifts with Purpose. We help single mothers in need through our Basket of Hope Program.

We have over 400 Gift Baskets for every occasion. We also offer Women AND Men the opportunity to become a Consultant for a very reasonable price (Just $1.97 for 7 days and then $19.95 per month after that)

I love what I do because we offer products and services that people need and can use, and because of our mission to help singe mothers in need EVERY month.

www.mylabellabaskets.com/Ladymadea.html

RSS

Become A Money Magnet

Sponsors & Support

Advertisements

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Advertisement

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Back to Business Virtual Conference

© 2020   Created by LaShanda Henry.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service