BBWO: BLACK BUSINESS WOMEN ONLINE

Tanai's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"I stand in agreement with you Jammie for your financial breakthrough, May God contin…"

Tanai replied Feb 12, 2009 to Prayer For Financial Change

9 Feb 12, 2009
Reply by Tanai

"Hi Jammie, I am so glad to have you as apart of the group. I look forward to sharin…"

Tanai replied Feb 12, 2009 to New To The Group? Start by Introducing Yourself Here!

15 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by LaTersa Blakely

"Hi Theresa and Welcome to the group. I will be sending you that email real this week…"

Tanai replied Dec 16, 2008 to New To The Group? Start by Introducing Yourself Here!

15 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by LaTersa Blakely

"Welcome Sonya! Thanks for introducing yourself. Please have a look around the group…"

Tanai replied Dec 15, 2008 to New To The Group? Start by Introducing Yourself Here!

15 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by LaTersa Blakely

"Welcome to the Group Robin, I am so glad to have you. In these uncertain times both…"

Tanai replied Dec 9, 2008 to New To The Group? Start by Introducing Yourself Here!

15 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by LaTersa Blakely

"Thank you so much for this valuable contribution Arlene! Well written and informativ…"

Tanai replied Dec 8, 2008 to Member Contributions

5 Dec 17, 2008
Reply by SONYA

"I am really glad that what I have written so far is helping. I really want us all to…"

Tanai replied Nov 23, 2008 to 5 Financial Principals To Live By

4 Feb 9, 2009
Reply by Jammie

"I love details and I love helping, thank you for asking the question and I am soooo…"

Tanai replied Nov 23, 2008 to Answer for Paradise

2 Nov 23, 2008
Reply by Tanai

"Jackie I just want to encourage you to continue to stand on the word of God. Remembe…"

Tanai replied Nov 23, 2008 to Prayer For Financial Change

9 Feb 12, 2009
Reply by Tanai

"You be blessed as well Jewelry Queen! You are a survivor and now it is time to thriv…"

Tanai replied Nov 23, 2008 to Prayer For Financial Change

9 Feb 12, 2009
Reply by Tanai

RSS

Become A Money Magnet

Sponsors & Support

Advertisements

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Advertisement

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Back to Business Virtual Conference

© 2020   Created by LaShanda Henry.   Powered by