This is LaShanda Henry, founder of Black Business Women Online. I hope you are enjoying the network. If you want to really get started, Grab your FREE Black Business Starter Kit which includes social networking tips, webinars, and more.
If you already signed up for the Kit that's Great! Have an amazing day.
Wow you are doing amazing things. Become an Elite Black Professional! I look forward to learning more about it! I am a wedding consultant and event planner. It is just wonderful to belong to network of women, where we can build relationships and turn to each for guidance, support and most of all leadership. In addition wanted to pass this saying on to you, "“It is not the straining for great things that is most effective; it is the doing of the little things, the common duties, a little better and better.” Elizabeth Stuart Phelps 1844-1911,- Writer. You can call me "L. Michelle", I look forward to interacting with you!
PS. Your website is very educational and interesting. I know some people that can benefit from what you offer. I will refer them to you, BEST WISHES.!! Additionally, I will be contacting you in the near future.
Networking with more than females can increase your bottom line!
In Celebration of Women's Heritage Month, ALIVE Magazine is seeking entries for its 2008 Women of the Year Contest. ALIVE Magazine will recognize women of achievement across the nation. In 250 words or less tell us why the nominee should be considered as one of our Women of the Year. Nominees can be of any age as long as she is an aspiring entrepreneur or current business owner.
Entries are due by March 31, 2008 and should be sent to email@example.com. 12 winners will be selected and highlighted in a special issue of ALIVE Magazine.
ALIVE Magazine's Women of the Year event is designed to acknowledge the many ways women - both young and old - take the step to make their dreams reality while continuing to make contributions to the community - business and entrepreneurship, community involvement and leadership, personal motivation and inspiration.
I am the newly appointed Area Coordinator for the State of Michigan for the National Black Yellow Pages (NBYP); my name is Andrea Fields. I've prepared a brief slide show presentation to introduce you to our directory. While you are viewing the presentation and considering whether or not to advertise with us please keep the following facts in mind:
- To benefit from "black buying power" you have to be visible.
- The NBYP was created in 1984 to be the optimal source through which to find quality Black/ African American business owners and business professionals.
- Those businesses that use the Internet grew 46% faster than those that didn't according to the US Department of Commerce.
- 87% of online users depend on the Internet to access local information (don't you?) according to Digitrends
- 52.7% of online business directory users visit a business because of what they saw online also according to Digitrends.
- A listing in the National Black Yellow Pages will promote you locally and expose you globally.
- You can advertise with us at prices starting at less than $1.10 per day.
For more information or to sign up contact via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org , or go to www.nationalblackyellowpages.com/068_area.htm peruse the site. Please be sure to use Representative Number 068 when you register to advertise with us.
With best regards,
Andrea Fields # 068
Area Coordinator, National Black Yellow Pages
P.S. If you or someone you know is a sales professional looking for work. We're hiring. = )