Posted on February 22, 2009 at 10:31pm
How many of you find any of these statements true?
1. I get nervous when speaking to potential clients about my products.
2. I begin to sweat at the very thought of attending a networking event.
3. I sit back at networking events and just observe everyone else.
4. I get nervous and lose my train of thought anytime I am asked to comment at a meeting,
even though I have opinions that I know are crucial to the discussion.
5. I would rather die than be asked to speak… Continue