A Social Network for Women in Business, Women Entrepreneurs, and Bloggers
You want customer loyalty in your business. You want repeat business, yes? How about making your customers into valued friends? Showing concern and empathy for their situation? The more your able to treat your customers as friends, the more business they will want to do with you.
You’ll watch your profits soar.
Let’s go through 10 ways you can keep your customers coming back to you, time and time again. And you will no doubt make close, lifelong “friends” in the process.
1. Send Birthday Cards – Do you like to be remembered on your birthday? How about doing something really easy and sending birthday cards to your customers. Could you send a little gift with it? What
about a “special offer” coupon? Free tickets to an event.
2. Make “How’s thing’s going” calls regularly – Section out 15 minutes a day to call your customers for no other reason then saying ” Hi ______, I just called to see how things are going?” Have you ever called your customers to do that? Watch your customers appreciate you thinking of them. It makes them feel that you do care. If you want to have more business, do this regularly.
3. Send out small bags of jelly beans or candies - Could you include a bag of jelly beans, with a handwritten note on your next sale, with the note saying, ” I thought you may like these, they are my favorites.” Or a note saying “Here’s something for you to enjoy” Watch their eyes light up.
4. Send unexpected gifts – If you find an article, audiotape, or anything specific customers might be interested in,send it with a note saying ” I thought you’d enjoy this. I just finished reading it and
there are some interesting ideas here. Also, if you educate your customers they will send you more business.
5. Send Holiday Cards – What about sending a Holiday Card that is different then all the “others” your customers are getting? Make it UNIQUE and PERSONAL and DO NOT promote or ask for business when sending holiday or birthday cards. These should remain sincere and be all about the person you are sending it to, not about you or your business!
6. Send Thank You notes – Send Thank you notes for everything. When they pay their bills on time, every time they order from you, if they send a referral your way. Be sure and thank them for referring
business, coming to see you. Whatever you want more of, reward. It works.
7. Make Thank You calls - You should started making Thank you calls, A variation from the letters. Saying, “Hi ________, Just wanted to say Thank you for referring Mr. Smith to ABC Co.”
8. Give your customers recognition - Take a photo of your customers while they are in your business and send them a card with their picture in it. How about a photo and a testimonial? They’ll be flattered and
your business will increase. People love recognition.
9. Give your customer awards – Yes, you read that right. Have customers of the month. Send them a award certificate or even plaque. Dear _______, Just the other day I was going through my records and I
realized that you are one of the top (10,20,50,) customers. We really appreciate your business. That’s why I want to send you this “Top Customer Certificate” that is enclosed.ABC Company looks forward to
seeing you soon.
10. Hold seminars, breakfasts, lunches. If you want to give recognition to your customers and stay in touch, have monthly or quarterly functions for your customers. Have a speaker and an interesting topic. Dear _______, I would like to invite you to our “Special Customers” lunch. It will be held at ______ on ______. It’s FREE It’s our way of saying Thank you. etc…
Do not under-estimate the power of showing gratitude and appreciation for your customers. Treat them like GOLD and it will result in more GREEN for your business!
If you are looking for an easy and affordable way to send out cards & gifts to your clients and customers, Send Out Cards is a cost effective way to do this. Contact me for more info on this awesome customer-appreciation system! Visit my website www.socretail.com/80793 or drop me an email firstname.lastname@example.org and I can tell you more.
Add a Comment