I’ve created a list of social networking tips you can use to promote yourself and your business on BBWO. The key to this list and any strategies is not doing one thing once and then giving up if you see minimal results. You have to create a game plan. You have to carve out time either daily or weekly that you commit to networking online and/or promoting your business on social networks. And the BIG thing is you have to always work on getting people back to your space by making recommendations on a product or service that would be helpful to them; essentially sharing something on your site that you would like them to try/ sign up to.
- Browse the member directory – find people who are local to you or share your interests. For as long as BBWO has been online we’ve had hundreds of members forge new partnerships, find new clients and make strong connections by simply finding like minded individuals and taking the time to have genuine conversations with them.
- People can find your profile via our member directory and even through direct searches on Google. Make sure to complete your profile page with information about you and your business. You can add links to your site, your RSS Blog Feed and product photos.
- Use the main site search box or browse the forum and/or groups to look for people asking questions about your area of business and answer them. Let people know you are available to help.
- Post informational articles via your BBWO Blog and/or in the forum.
- Start a group around your business – this is a great way to build a listing of people you can communicate with, help and sell your offerings to.
- Browse the Advertising options on BBWO to see how you can get your banner ads featured or send out an email eBlast to our Community.
- Become a BBWO Expert – share weekly advice and at the same time promote yourself as an expert with services our members and readers would be interested in.
- Add your videos to our video page for additional views and exposure.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter – respond to tweets, join our twitter parties and comment back on the Facebook page to reach others and gain exposure.
How She Does IT?
Use the comment box below to expand on any of these recommendations or share one way you have been able to effectively promote your business on BBWO or other social networks.
More on Social Media Marketing
Download my 7-part audio series on how to generate social media money and/or how to build your social circle. Use code '4BBWO' to get $30 off download. (click here)