BBWO: BLACK BUSINESS WOMEN ONLINE

Evonna Bruner's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Sometimes rejection is just the thing needed to point you in the right direction! H…"

Evonna Bruner replied Sep 2, 2010 to I'd like to thank everyone for giving me their words of encouragement :-)

3 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Evonna Bruner

"Oooooo thanks Lashanda! I am in the process of updating my business plan and wanted…"

Evonna Bruner replied Aug 29, 2010 to Selling space on your blog...how do you know what to charge?

3 Feb 20, 2011
Reply by Nikki @ Mommy Factor

"Good discussion. I think the idea of sticking to a few marketing tactics works best…"

Evonna Bruner replied Aug 5, 2010 to Need more clients? Just change your marketing strategies. WRONG!!

13 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by Lavada Thompson

"Genuine...YES!"

Evonna Bruner replied Aug 5, 2010 to "Hi-Bye" Networking

4 Aug 5, 2010
Reply by Evonna Bruner

"Yes, follow up is a huge component to networking. This is the initial step to buildi…"

Evonna Bruner replied Aug 5, 2010 to "Hi-Bye" Networking

4 Aug 5, 2010
Reply by Evonna Bruner

"Thanks for the Mail Chimp suggestion. I am always looking for new and free marketing…"

Evonna Bruner replied Jul 28, 2010 to Did You Know (DYK) Tips for Small Business Marketing

1 Jul 28, 2010
Reply by Evonna Bruner

"Please check out my website www.mythirstysoul.com!"

Evonna Bruner replied Jul 25, 2010 to What's your website? Get Featured in BBWO Daily Click...

228 Aug 17, 2016
Reply by Nvonna's Beautique

"I have a job, but I can completely understand where you are coming from. Whether you…"

Evonna Bruner replied Jul 12, 2010 to I think people hear me but they aren't listening to me..

13 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by L.Marie

"My website is www.mythirstysoul.com. Warning...it may change your life!"

Evonna Bruner replied Jun 26, 2010 to What's your website? Get Featured in BBWO Daily Click...

228 Aug 17, 2016
Reply by Nvonna's Beautique

"Hello Karmen, I will definitely log onto your online bible study. I know that online…"

Evonna Bruner replied Jun 26, 2010 to Online Christian Women's Bible Study

1 Jun 26, 2010
Reply by Evonna Bruner

RSS

Become A Money Magnet

Sponsors & Support

Advertisements

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Advertisement

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Back to Business Virtual Conference

© 2021   Created by LaShanda Henry.   Powered by