BBWO: BLACK BUSINESS WOMEN ONLINE

An Sean Fields's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks LaTersa for taking the time to respond.  Although my mind is made up to move,…"

An Sean Fields replied Jul 30, 2011 to Getting Unstuck - adjusting to relocating?!

2 Jul 30, 2011
Reply by An Sean Fields

"Hi Patricia:   Thank you for the vote of confidence.  I need it and yes, the compani…"

An Sean Fields replied Jul 7, 2011 to When is it too much?

12 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by An Sean Fields

"Hi Rickey,   Thanks for your feedback.  I really appreciate it.  To be honest with m…"

An Sean Fields replied Jul 7, 2011 to When is it too much?

12 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by An Sean Fields

"We can definitely discuss your project.  Please feel free to visit my website at:  w…"

An Sean Fields replied Jun 21, 2011 to When is it too much?

12 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by An Sean Fields

"That does makes sense but what if what you're REALLY good at isn't generating a reve…"

12 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by An Sean Fields

"If it's wrong then I'm in trouble because I'm with you.  I believe in having multist…"

12 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by An Sean Fields

"Thank you for thinking I"m blessed, although most of the time I feel stressed.  I li…"

12 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by An Sean Fields

"Wow... This is awesome.  So many gifts under one site.  Here's what I have to offer:…"

An Sean Fields replied Jun 21, 2011 to Let's Make a Pact to Support Each Other! Who's in?

45 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Anne Akpan

"Hi Lakeisha:    Thanks for the tips.  I have done most of what you mention below.  I…"

An Sean Fields replied Jun 21, 2011 to How can I go to the next level without a publicist?

11 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by An Sean Fields

"Dominique:  I'm so sorry for the late response.  This is one of my biggest challenge…"

An Sean Fields replied Jun 21, 2011 to How can I go to the next level without a publicist?

11 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by An Sean Fields

RSS

Become A Money Magnet

Sponsors & Support

Advertisements

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Advertisement

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Back to Business Virtual Conference

© 2021   Created by LaShanda Henry.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service