BBWO: BLACK BUSINESS WOMEN ONLINE

Denise van Esche's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Ladies, I will be posting some valuable business tips in just a few days. Thank you…"

Denise van Esche replied Jul 27, 2010 to How can I ensure that my business becomes profitable?

15 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Denise van Esche

"Thank you LaShanda, I will set aside some time within the next few days to compile…"

Denise van Esche replied Jul 6, 2010 to How can I ensure that my business becomes profitable?

15 Jul 27, 2010

"Thank you Jenise for your reply, My point about social networks was not meant to of…"

Denise van Esche replied Jul 5, 2010 to How can I ensure that my business becomes profitable?

15 Jul 27, 2010

"LaShandra, You mention that the topic I posted is worth debating, then you go on to…"

Denise van Esche replied Jul 5, 2010 to How can I ensure that my business becomes profitable?

15 Jul 27, 2010

"Hi Marlene! Thank you for your comments. I had an opportunity to visit the Passy-Mu…"

Denise van Esche replied Jul 3, 2010 to How can I ensure that my business becomes profitable?

15 Jul 27, 2010

"Old style cardstock business cards are not vital to all businesses. Many businesses…"

Denise van Esche replied Oct 5, 2009 to How many of you have business cards, why or why not?

14 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by Apron Appetites

"Three outstanding profiles now posted at sistapreneur 101 :-) The Black South Africa…"

Denise van Esche replied Nov 14, 2008 to Putting the Business Back in BBWO

12 Jan 8, 2009
Reply by Annie(nora)

"Hello LaShandra, I will be posting a few profiles of successful Black Women in the…"

Denise van Esche replied Nov 14, 2008 to Putting the Business Back in BBWO

12 Jan 8, 2009
Reply by Annie(nora)

"hello LaShandra, I've been a member here since spring, and my thoughts about this n…"

Denise van Esche replied Nov 5, 2008 to What do you want to see on BBWO?

3 Nov 6, 2008
Reply by Afrika Abney

"Hello Kala, As an Economist perhaps I can shed some light on this issue. The questi…"

Denise van Esche replied Oct 9, 2008 to Why are Black dollars leaving the Black community?

72 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by Darlene

RSS

Become A Money Magnet

Sponsors & Support

Advertisements

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Advertisement

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Back to Business Virtual Conference

© 2021   Created by LaShanda Henry.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service