BBWO: BLACK BUSINESS WOMEN ONLINE

All Discussions Tagged 'Your' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WLWM E-Newsletter Full of Valuable Tips has just been Released!!!

WLWM exists to help women discover that they are God’s Masterpiece, intricately and divinely created for the glory of God, encouraging and…

Started by Karmen Booker

0 Mar 4, 2012

Business Tips

Attorney Karmen A. Booker has developed a special report titled “Business Tips” that provides information to “Keep Your Business on Target…

Started by Karmen Booker

0 Dec 3, 2011

Is Your Business In ORDER!

I was viewing this video and it got me to thinking seriously about my own business. It made me really contemplate the state of my business…

Started by Anita Moore

0 May 13, 2011

Biblical Entrepreneurship

My name is Attorney Karmen A. Booker.  I have a business consulting firm called Compu-Perfect Professional Services. Compu-Per…

Started by Karmen Booker

0 Sep 1, 2010

Biblical Entrepreneurship

My name is Attorney Karmen A. Booker.  I have a business consulting firm called Compu-Perfect Professional Services. Compu-Per…

Started by Karmen Booker

0 Aug 25, 2010

Do you yes you have a PLAN B.

You think you having a hard time. It's getting real bad when you can't even get a education.Online College closes it's door due to the #Rec…

Started by PRISCILLA JONES

0 Jul 13, 2010

Overdraft Fees and How You Can Avoid Them

The definition of an Overdraft is " A draft for more than the balance in the account on which the draft is drawn. A bank may honor an overd…

Started by Tanai

0 Nov 16, 2008

Motivation Is A Key To Unlocking Success! Express It And First Step Is Gone!

My motivation is my family and my situation. I love my sisters and brothers very much and now, we are all getting older. They are about to…

Started by Ms. Kay

0 Nov 14, 2008

RSS

Become A Money Magnet

Sponsors & Support

Advertisements

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Advertisement

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Back to Business Virtual Conference

© 2021   Created by LaShanda Henry.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service