BBWO: BLACK BUSINESS WOMEN ONLINE

New Member Roll Call: New and Old Members Introduce Yourself Here

Get connected and super social on Black Business Women Online. New members introduce yourself - post a comment with your business, blog, and current projects. Old members welcome everyone who is new AND share what you do with our growing community. To keep you networking, motivated and informed also review a few of the videos and links below:

Resources to Keep You Motivated (Making Money) and Moving Forward

5 Ways to Promote Your Business on Black Business Women Online

BBWO Promote Your Articles, Enter the Giveway, and Join Our Affiliate Program

For more tips and resources download the Black Business Starter Kit, visit the sistasense.com blog, read the sistasense inPrint magazine and watch the marketing videos on sistasense.tv.

Views: 697

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion
Join our Facebook Community | Share Your Web Links | Enter Our Big Giveaway
Post Your Favorite Videos | Submit Articles | Join Our Affiliate Program

My name is Gretchen N. Howard owner of smallbarks.com. I am the marketing and advertising company for reputable breeders with AKC/CKC pups! I have the size and color you have looked EVERYWHERE to locate, including a line of Limited Edition teacup chocolate poodles, solid black yorkies, and chocolate yorkies!!! I do FREE consultations with anyone interested getting a pup. 

All the pups I post come with 1 or 2 rounds of shots, deworming, contract of health guaranteed, and a puppy care package. Shipping/Delivery available to most locations in the US. 

check out my website: www.smallbarks.com

Become a fan on Facebook: click here to go to my fan page

Ladies I want to tell you about a new social networking site I launched for fashion and beauty professionals and fans. www.thefabprofessionals.com has the most up to date articles and information. Post links, events, articles, and more! Visit today and join free!

Looks great Shanin... best of luck!

You are probably already a member, but another great site in which to network is modelmayhem.com.  Everyone is very receptive and ALWAYS HUSTLING... I was one of the early members and have made life-long business and social connections. 

I would love to know a little more about you as well!  If you have an Model Mayhem number, just drop it on me and I'll send you mine (former MUA).. 

ML

Thanks monique, I was recently accepted into model mayhem...I don't remember the number as I have never actually used the site lol. But here is my email and I look forward to future networking opportunities! imagine.enterprise@yahoo.com
Hey my model mayhem #is 2361016 look me up

Hi Leslie! I'm a dessert blogger and would love to learn more about your business. I think creating vegan desserts is a very unique niche. Hope things are going well for you.  I am going to head over to FB to like your page. :-) My website is www.jemofthesouth.com

Yours in Sweets,

Tamara

My name is Andrea Fields (http://mybbwo.com/profile/AndreaFields).  Welcome, welcome, welcome to Black Business Women On LIne.  You are in a wonderful place and you will grow in leaps and bounds if you will take advantage of LaShanda's teachings and implement them just like she says BEFORE you tweak them to fit you.

By trade I am a seamstress.  I am the owner and host of:  www.needleartistandcrafters.ning.com which is a social communit for tactile artist.  I also own and host NeedleArtist and Crafters on BlogTalkRadio (www.blogtalkradio.com/andreagfields)  which is dedicated to the promotion and encouragement of tactile artist.  As much as I want to and would LOVE to do this full time, for now it is a glorified hobby that keeps me connected to my dreams and goals until I'm able to stop working break neck hours.

We all do what we have to do.  So, figure out how to bring your dreams to pass, or at least keep them alive - then do it.

In joy... Andrea

Hello everyone,

My name is Tali.  I have been a member of BBWO for about a month but I'm just now getting the chance to take a look around.  I am a jewelry designer and owner of Tali's Creations.  I design and create higher end jewelry made with gemstones, freshwater pearl, Swarovski crystals and glass beads.  I only use 14-k gold filled and sterling silver in my pieces, no alloys or base metals.  I also do custom work.

I'm looking forward to getting a chance to do some networking.  Here are my links:

Facebook:  Tali's Creations Facebook Page

Sounds great! You should join my network for the fashion and beauty industries www.thefabprofessionals.com to do more networking in your target market

Your work is exquisite.  WOW!!!  I checked out your Artfire studio and liked your facebook page.  I am truly impressed.  Will you please allow me the honor of interviewing you as one of my  holiday feature artist on www.blogtalkradio.com/andrea.  Just join www.needleartistandcrafters.ning.com the e-mail me with three mondays between October 31st and December 19th that you will be available and I will be happy to promote you and your work for one week.

Andrea Fields

facebook:andrea fields

twitter:  andreagfields

www.needleartistandcrafters.ning.com

P.S. FYI:   I also host a NeedleArtist and Crafters group here on BBWO.  

I would love to do some advertising for you in my magazine Mane Dame coming in 2012!

Hello.  I would like to welcome all of the newcomers to black business women online.  I am the owner of MACHH's Paradise and I am in the jewelry business.  I recently graduated from Monroe College in New York with a Bachelor's degree in Hospitality.  My goal is to open my own bed & breakfast and camp for children.  I am grateful to have BBWO in my life and business to work alongside me.  I use it somewhat like a business partner!  It has been there through thick & thin with me...I use it to encourage, influence, motivate, and educate me in times of need.  There is a multitude of information here and I can network without leaving my home.  I hope that you can use BBWO to develop beneficial relationships and grow a successful business.

RSS

Become A Money Magnet

Sponsors & Support

Advertisements

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Advertisement

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Back to Business Virtual Conference

© 2021   Created by LaShanda Henry.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service