BBWO: BLACK BUSINESS WOMEN ONLINE

My name is Bridgett McBride and am starting a financial life coaching business, Threefold Living, LLC. My mission is to establish hope, educate and assist in every facet of life, with an emphasis on personal and financial direction, focus and lifetime goal achievement. Do you have financial issues? Do you know why? Have you ever looked at your behavior and attitudes toward financial difficulties as a result of your heritage or lack of education? Financial literacy is not a part of our educational system. We are not taught cash management or education. For the next few days think about your financial situation, how could it be better, why you choose to spend the way you do and when did it really all start? Understand your financial life affects all areas of you life. Let Threefold Living, LLC get you to a life of prosperity, with life, health and wealth. Maybe you need a financial coach, I am here to help.

What is a financial coach?

According to the Atlanta Business Chronicle, “Financial coaching picks up where traditional financial planning services leave off. Coaching delves into attitudes toward money; how to earn it and spend it, additionally addresses insurance needs, investment counseling and general money management. It begins with defining future goals and what it will take to achieve them. Sometimes the desperation of debt accumulation and uncontrolled spending drives a person to seek financial coaching. But more often it's a desire to set a course for financial well-being.”

What is the difference between coaching and financial advice?

Financial advice is completely different from coaching. Coaching is primarily educational in nature, it deals directly one on one with your issues around earning and building wealth creating the opportunity for personal breakthroughs. This is the background for our slogan “It’s not just about money, it’s about people”. Financial advice might build you a portfolio and maybe you will get a little richer or a little poorer, but you will never learn why and you won’t necessarily develop any skills to do it better next time. Financial coaching is about awakening the financial genius in you and taking you from wherever you are now to wherever you want to be financially. It is for those people who want to have the knowledge to make decisions independently. It doesn’t mean you won’t use advisors, but it does mean that you will develop the skills to assess who is good and who isn’t.

Feel free to e-mail me if you think my services can help you.
info@threefoldliving.com

Views: 14

Replies to This Discussion
Join our Facebook Community | Share Your Web Links | Enter Our Big Giveaway
Post Your Favorite Videos | Submit Articles | Join Our Affiliate Program

Bridgett,

We share common objectives. It amazes me how this article has been posted since March - 4mos. and no one has commented.

People are digging themselves into bigger holes everyday and don't think they need help until they have hit rock bottom.
Jo Ann,

You are so very right. Most people think the answer to their problems is more money, not more knowledge.

Even the Bible says, "give a man a fish and feed him for day, teach him how to fish and feed him for a lifetime." Unfortunately, most people do not want to learn how to fish, they want to be given fish.
I agree to having more knowlegdge about financial stability as opposed to just having more money because having more more does not mean that we know what to do with it. I wish we had more posts about money management. I can admit that being a younger entrepreneur, making money was not the absolute first thing that got me into my line of work, but it was part of the motivation.

What we fail to realize at times is that time is money also. The more time we waste, the more money we waste. I have wasted quite a bit of time dealing with others who were not so much interested in learning about how to manage money as they were to spending what they didnt have. It was a lesson bought and taught on my part to have been around people like that in the first place.

I am now on a mission to find out how to educate myself with better financial planning, time and money management to see if it will help my business grow and expand. It also takes a great deal of discipline to break any bad habits one may or may not have with spending, saving, and whether or not they are following a budget.

My goal is to be able to confidently make sound and logical decisions when it comes to the financial state of my business as well as my personal life.

Thank you for creating this group. I hope to learn something new that I can apply and share!

RSS

Become A Money Magnet

Sponsors & Support

Advertisements

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Advertisement

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Back to Business Virtual Conference

© 2021   Created by LaShanda Henry.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service