A Social Network for Women in Business, Women Entrepreneurs, and Bloggers
The funny thing about change, is that change can not happen without CHANGE! I know it seems simple enough, but for many of us it's a difficult concept to grasp. See Change is one of those small words that until we take it seriously we will not truly experience.
I often hear people complain about what they don't like about their lives. How they want change in their lives, but few are willing to do the work. Change requires CHANGE! You can not expect to continue to do what you have been doing and recieve new results. If you love your life the way it is then keep doing what you are doing, but if you are like many others and could use some new direction then it is time for YOU to change.
We can find fault in everyone around us, but it is very hard to take a long hard look in the mirror. The truth is the only person in this world that we can change is ourself. Things will happen in our lives that are completely out of our control, but how we choose to handle them determine the quality of life we will lead.
When we have gotten tired of our life the way it is we have the option to change it. There are a few things that must be done if we want real change.
1. Change your mind - life is not that bad, and how we percieve things has a lot to do with how we deal. We must learn to have a positive attitude towards life and our life will become positive.
2. Learn from life - instead of throwing a pitty party when things don't go our way, lets try learning from them. If we take lessons from life we become wiser, and life becomes easier.
3. Do something - change in life takes action. We can not expect things to miraculously just happen, we must make a concious decision to do something differently. God is real, but God helps those who help themselves.
4. Have faith - once we have made the decision to change our life, we must believe it is possible or our efforts will be in vain. If we don't believe in ourselves, we will become our own worst enemy.
5. Pay it forward - The funny thing about the universe is that every thing we put out there will come back to us ten fold. Good or bad, it's up to us but rest assured it will come back, karma is REAL.
When you are sick and tired of being sick and tired, STOP, get off your butt and do something about it!
Add a Comment